Monday, November 3, 2008

New Listing Up and Cool News


Got another new hat listed today, pretty similar to the others I've put up recently.


Hmm, let's see if I can get a picture up....Hey cool it worked! I was kind of expecting it to be at the bottom of the text though, ah well I'm still figuring this whole blogging thing out. And the cool news I referenced in the title? Well, I know I haven't mentioned it before on this but I am a huge fan of a British Science Fiction TV show called Doctor Who. One of the many conventions that are run by fans of the show is actually a once a year cruise, the website is www.scificruise.com. There's a guy called Nick Courtney that was on the show years ago, has done many conventions in the past. He was actually on the first SFSC I ever did, and he's going to be on it again in April! :-) Very cool for me, my daughter and I are going and it's going to be 10 (8? not sure) days in the deep eastern Caribbean, Puerto Rico, down that way. It's going to be tons of fun, I can tell already! When we met him before he was a really lovely guy.

No comments: