Saturday, December 13, 2008

Crap, crap, crap....

The wireless access on my laptop is out, I've been trying the last couple days to do my EntreCard drops on my (turtle-slow) desktop with dialup access and the blogs I try to drop on take forever to load. I just wanted to post to let people know, normally I try to drop on everyone in my drop inbox every day but lately I really can't. Hopefully it'll be fixed soon, I'm getting really frustrated with it.

Update: I finally got it working...such a simple thing, all I had to do was uninstall the wireless network adapter and reboot the computer!

5 comments:

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

Don't you feel out of touch with life when you can't do your EC?

flit said...

yay! It is so frustrating to do the Entrecard thing on slow computers... I'm glad you figured it out.

Siddhartha said...

Thank God it is over. I feel the moment of frustration.

Nicole Orriƫns said...

Isn't it great when a big problem turns out to have a small solution?!

Unknown said...

I read through your past posts and visited most of the links. Thanks for giving me some new things to think about.