Friday, December 19, 2008

Crap vol. 2, AKA Getting Personal

I had originally intended this blog to be just about my crafting business, but lately it seems like I want to write more about personal stuff...pardon me if this gets whiny.....

I just feel like crap today (I think I'm overusing that word a bit, but it fits!)...snow is coming down hard and fast, we're supposed to have nearly a foot by morning...the kids have been annoying as heck today, it was announced that their schools were going to get out early due to the weather so they both decided they didn't want to go to school at all and refused to get out of bed this morning (I haven't been sleeping well lately so I was too tired to fight with them about it)....I told them they're going to be expected to help shovel and they acted like it was some totally unexpected and unfair thing--HELLO, they're 13 and 17, I think they're old enough to take some responsibility around the house! I was out shoveling by the time I was 8 years old....

Oh and then there's my ex bf......if you're on Etsy and saw my "Crappy Couple Days" post in the Etc. section of the forums you'll know what I'm talking about, not sure I should go into too much detail about it here...suffice to say I've found out some really creepy things about him and I'm really dreading seeing him at the family Christmas parties because of it....the kids know too and they're acting really weird towards him, he asked me on the phone today what's going on with them and I didn't really know what to say.

I think once I get the kids to bed I'm going to go get in bed, pull the covers over my head, and cry myself to sleep....between CPSIA potentially shutting down my business Feb. 10th and the personal crap I have going on things are just too stressful....I really would just love to, as my mom often says, move without a forwarding address! :-(

Email

Twitter (use Direct Message or @ reply, otherwise I probably won't see it)

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Aw....sorry for your tough times. Hang in there. It will be okay. =)

LeelaBijou said...

My best wishes for you, just hang in there and you´ll see better times will come!